Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a good start! I’m in serious positive mode, after this past week of hairied internet woes and an explosion of unpacked suitcases, dirty laundry, and Christmas presents. And when I say positive mode, I mean full on Pollyanna-singing-while-I-change-poopy-diapers-mode. :)
Top 10 Great Thing About Today:
- It’s 8:42AM and I’m dressed, like not in pajamas. And showered no less. This is nothing short of a miracle.
- The hubs is off work and we’re going to breakfast! More coffee please!
- I finally seem to have gotten a fair amount of order going on in my inbox. Still a solid list of emails to tend to, but at least they’re all sweet notes and friendly questions from lovely quilt friends!
- About to send February and March’s Sugar Blocks off to my faithful pattern testers, and I’m super excited about them!
- Not one, but two heaping pots of homemade vegetable soup bubbling on the stove…one for dinner, and one to freeze…yessssss.
- My lovable preschooler was out the door to school, on time no less, with show & tell and a healthy exciting lunch (mini cucumbers are always exciting!).
- I have two happy, healthy, smiley, giggly, squishy, sweet little baby boys to tickle my ears with soft coos when I start to feel stressed.
- More fabric from Mr. Postman! This time is a bundle I curated for Sew Lux Fabrics with my little boys in mind…Sticks, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails – from red chevrons to lovable elephants and cute kiddie doodles, it’s just plain happy.
- I’m making a list. Any day that involves me making a list is a great day, because I LOVE LISTS!
- I’m going to be on American Patchwork & Quilting Radio today with my friend Pat Sloan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!