It’s that time of year again. The prrrressssure is building. And I have no one to blame but myself. Here’s my mile-long holiday to-do list that seems to be growing by the day:
- Finish huge 2012 block of the month project, meet with partners to finalize Dec 19 (it’s exciting! I’ll keep you posted!)
- Quilt & bind 2 last quilts for Holiday Handmade craft fair next weekend
- Tag, price, and come up with attractive display for craft fair table
- Create and post new Moda Bake Shop recipe by mid Dec.
- Design & assemble take & make embroidery project for Craftsy Meet-Up Party
- Make & mail modern quilt guild partner’s swap block
- Make gift for Secret Santa exchange at the shop this week
- Make & ship gift for Twitter Secret Santa exchange this week
- Make/buy & ship gifts for husband’s family’s Secret Santa gift exchange (probably at the last minute)
- Make/buy gifts for my family’s Secret Santa gift exchange (even more at the last minute)
- Make gifts for other special friends, including an unmentionable knitted object that goes around the unmentionable neck of the unmentionable person I’m married to
- Start working on my new quilt-along launching in February (at this rate it will be July!)
- Rip my hair out
- Start drinking triple espressos
At this very moment, as I sit her typing and zoning out on my glowing screen, I should be working on conquering some of this, but I’m paralyzed in project overload. Have you been there? I can’t complain. I signed up for all of this. Yes I did. Why? Because I’m nuts. I like to stay busy, and I find it hard to say no, but this is just ridiculous.
Dare I post without a pic??
Oh wait, here’s something fun. A special little treat courtesy of Nora with an N.
And while she puts together a fun little tutorial for you on ketchup soup, I’ll be installing this on the refrigerator door.